Meet Dr. Wright, Atlanta Orthodontist
Dr. Marc S. Wright offers orthodontic treatments for adults, teenagers and children in Atlanta, Marietta, and nearby communities in Georgia. You will meet Dr. Wright during the consultation.
Dr. Marc S. Wright has served patients in the northern Georgia area for many years. During his graduate studies, Dr. Wright was recognized for his outstanding proficiency in dentistry, and he received the highest recognition in all other disciplines, including restorative dentistry. Dr. Wright continued his two-year post-graduate specialty in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics at Howard University. He frequently attends continuing education programs to ensure that he remains at the forefront of orthodontics and new technologies in the field.
Dr. Wright is a certified SureSmile® orthodontist, and he created the Project WrightSmiles Program where he volunteers his professional services to children in the community who may not have access to orthodontic treatment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry with Honors — University of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington, D.C.
- Alumni Membership to the National Dental Honors Society — Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Dean’s Award for Academic Achievement and Excellence in Clinical Skills
- National Dental Association Award
- Certificate of Merit from Teledyne Water Pik
- Dr. Merton Vu Ducket Award
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Northern District Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
Are you ready to meet Dr. Wright and start your journey to a better smile? Contact Wright Orthodontics today to schedule a free initial consultation.