Dr. Marc S. Wright offers orthodontic treatments for adults, teenagers and children in Atlanta, Marietta, and nearby communities in Georgia. You will meet Dr. Marc S. Wright during the consultation.
Dr. Marc S. Wright has been providing quality Orthodontic care to Georgia residents for many years. Dr. Wright, an original native of Kingston, Jamaica, always knew he had the passion and the love for Orthodontics and patient care. After successfully completing his Doctorate of Dental Surgery he pursued his post-graduate specialty in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthodpedics at Howard University in Washington D.C.
Dr. Wright relocated to Atlanta, Georgia, where he opened the doors of Wright Orthodontics. Over the years, the success of both practices positioned him as one of Atlanta’s most trusted Orthodontist. He has built a stellar image and an immaculate reputation amongst his patients and the families he treats. Dr. Wright took traditional Orthodontics a step further and became a certified SureSmile® Orthodontist offering robotically bent, patient-specific arch wires using virtual simulations and advanced 3-D imaging, creating the best smiles in optimal time. Recently, Dr. Wright earned the accolade of becoming one of Atlanta’s Diamond Invisalign® providers.
In addition to staying at the forefront of Orthodontics, Dr. Wright proudly formed The Project WrightSmiles Program where he volunteers his professional services to children in the community who do not have access to Orthodontic treatment.
During his leisure time, Dr. Wright enjoys spending quality time with his wife Kandy and his son Miles.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (Honors) – The University of the West Indies – Kingston, Jamaica
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (Honors) – Howard University – Washington, D.C
- Certificate in Orthodontics – Howard University – Washington, D.C.
Professional Memberships and Societies:
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Northern District Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association